I never get tired of pumpkins, this is one of those tiny pumpkins about the size of an apple. The girls at the quilt group I had tea with last week went out in their backyards and gathered the bits of greenery to fill the pumpkin. We did a block swap with this quilt group months ago and the tea was to reveal how we finished our quilts and to also find out who was our secret partner. I've finished my swap quilt and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Sorry I can't show a picture yet....you'll just have to check back next week to see the quilt.....
Something else I've started is a Christmas redwork quilt by Bronwyn Hayes (she's the same designer as Polka Dot Girls). The quilt patterns are in 3 separate issues of Homespun magazine, here is my first block all stitched. There's no way this will be done for this Christmas, but it'll be finished in plenty of time for NEXT year....LOL. I'm still undecided if I'll do the whole quilt as I've just finished stitching so many blocks for PDG's. I'm trying out a variegated Valdani Pearl cotton on this stitchery, it's working out pretty well so far.
EDIT: Thank you to Bettsy for pointing me to the pattern errors found in this quilt. Before starting check out the corrections page on this site and look for The Wish Quilt — Homespun Vol 9 Nos 7, 8, 9. I would recommend printing the corrections and keeping it with the magazine.
Here is the first issue of Homespun magazine, the patterns continue the next 2 issues. If you are interested in which issues have the patterns, I can dig it out for you.