Monday, July 5, 2010

Little Things

In between messing around with the kitchen reno's,  I've managed to make a couple of little gifts. These little zippy wallets have gone to their new owners. They are fun to make, sorry I can't remember the blog I found these on, I made a few little changes to my version.
And this little summer purse I made for a quilt shop sample. The pattern is all about how it's folded. There is a pocket on either side for keys and cell phone and a snap on the inside center pocket to carry your wallet.You can find the pattern here. I'm so pleased with how this turned out.

Hopefully I can get back to visit all you bloggers very soon.
Happy Quilting.

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cute sewing projects! I'm off to check out your purse link....

Roseanne said...

Your zippy wallet are cute. I also like your summer purse.

Darlene said...

Very cute bags, Wendy! There's that pink fabric I like so much. :-)

Lori said...

They turned out very cute and you should be pleased!!

Needled Mom said...

Very nice and a good break from the kitchen too.

julieQ said...

Thank you for the link! I love your little purses!

Carrie P. said...

Nice job! and fun fabrics too.

Floss said...

Very cute little purses. Great job

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing I know who one of them is for....great gifts!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh those zippy wallets are so cute! I'm going to have to search for that pattern! And your purse is adorable too!

Sharon said...

Love that little coin purse. :-)
The other bag is nice too.
How's the kitchen coming along?

LjLake said...

There is a tutorial for a zippy wallet at http://noodleheads.blogspot.com/2009/10/zippy-wallet-tutorial.html

Pat said...

They are so cute. Nice work, my dear. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Quilting!

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohh... these are so sweet... just wonderful:o)