Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Witchy Poo


Witchy Poo has her black cat tucked under her arm and stick broom ready for All Hallows Eve. Isn't she scary with her green face. I love this time of year with the fall colours, black crows, scary witches, harvest moons and pumpkins start to come out.
She's got her best black hat for the occasion.

Every witch needs her black cat.

And the pattern I used to create my little witch. She is also a class I'm teaching at the shop I work at. I hope everyone likes her as much as I do.

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness, Wendy she's so wonderful. She's scary, cute, frightful, adorable, etc. Wish I could take the class.

Libby said...

She is darling - just love her 'penny' dress *s*

Shakerwood said...

I'm sure witchy-poo will be happy living in your home even if it is only for a little while each year!

RakelVT said...

Que bonito esta todo tu blog te felicito.

Besos desde Puebla,México

Nancy said...

Wow Wendy she is very cute.

Della said...

Witches aren't supposed to be cute but this one is. Love her.

Linda said...

She is so cute! I have this pattern; I need to get it out and sew her up. Wish I lived nearby so I could take your class!

Karen said...

Dang Wendy is she ever cute - that's just adorable and I LOVE your gate behind her - I've been on the prowl for one of those - you lucky girl.

Good job on the finish :)

Hugs - Karen

Carol said...

I am taking this class at my quilt store Oct 1! I love her!

Cheryl said...

Adorable! Wish I could join your class.

Anonymous said...

Like her? I love her!!!

Lori said...

Super cute!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Witchy Poo is soooo funny!

Anonymous said...

A break like a breath, necessary!
See you soon !

voyance gratuite par mail