Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Few More

I just have to show a few more pictures of around the barns and then a couple of the inside Buggy Barn shop. I love the simplicity of this quilt and the use of homespuns.

Crazy cats for every season.


This little guy is so cute.


Folk Art sale at the barn. Lots of wonderful things for sale.

Going inside the shop. Many wonderful samples all around the walls, ceiling, everywhere you look is another tempting sample.

I have one more post of pictures inside the Buggy Barn shop, they are all going to be fall quilts.

Happy Quilting.

13 comments:

Libby said...

That first photo just sent me over the moon!

Cheryl said...

Hey, wasn't it a great show? But how did we miss each other?

Sheila said...

Simply wonderful , love this show , sure wish I had been there .

Shakerwood said...

Just love the first like Libby said but what is sending me over the moon is the Harvest Moon dude!

Cheryl said...

Loved the entire show...thanks for sharing!

Cardygirl said...

Great quilts...love those crazy cats!

Sharon said...

I need to find the pattern for those crazy cats and the cute little Harvest Moon guy...love them! Thanks for sharing!

Thimbleanna said...

I've enjoyed all of your quilt pictures Wendy. I especially love that first quilt -- for all the reasons you mentioned!

Darlene said...

Harvest Moon is adorable! So many beautiful quilts. Sigh!!!

Miranda said...

Thanks for make you're trip "with" us! I really enjoyed it. Hugs from the Netherlands

Carole said...

WOW! What a great place! Thank you so much for taking me there! It is on my list of things to do. Love those quilts! Just makes me want to go home and quilt! All lovely! Cheers!

Karen said...

Lucky you, what great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

It's for the first time that I just visited your site and I find it really interesting! Bravo!

Mon avenir amoureux gratuit