Thursday, October 11, 2012

Needle Case

 
Still enjoying all the turkey leftovers, I might make a turkey soup tonight.....I love turkey.

I almost forgot to show my finished Sue Spargo needlecase, I showed it before doing the embellishments here. This is the front of the case with all the embellishing finished.
 
Here is the back.
 
Completely open you can see the front, back and inside sections.
 
Here is the inside with the wool pages for needles and scissors tied in place. I really enjoyed doing the embellishments around everything, there is a lot of stitching in this case. I used cotton, wool and some silk velvet for the appliques. You can find the pattern here. It's free!

Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very sweet. Glad you had a good Turkey day!

Darlene said...

Love it, Wendy. Yummy leftovers.

Joan said...

Lovely needlecase! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your turkey leftovers.

Anne said...

Very nice needlecase. Yay for turkey twice a year!! :)

Ruth said...

That is adorable! I just won some wool, so maybe I'll get the pattern and make one! So cute.

Angie said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS---love your choice of colors and fabric. You did a wonderful job with your embellishments.

Lori said...

I made one some time ago, but it wasn't near as cute as yours!!