Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shamrock



For the last few years I've wanted to make a St. Patrick's Day quilt but didn't find anything that interested me. There isn't much available for this day. Now I found it, a table topper tutorial on Kim's Blog, I was so excited to find this one. The fabric was in my stash, aren't the ladybugs so cute on the clover.

A friend told me a funny story about her kids making a St. Patrick's project at school. They came home and said "look Mom we made parsley!", the kids didn't know what a shamrock was.....too funny.

Happy Quilting.

18 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL love the parsley story~ kids are so funny! Your topper is cute!

tink's mom said...

Very sweet love the bugs.

Angie said...

That is so adorable--love that fabric. :) And what a hoot about the parsley---kids say the cutest things. :)

Anonymous said...

thats too cute Wendy.xx

Anonymous said...

Lady bug luck! Cute fabric!

Karen said...

Oh, you are doing shamrocks. Nice! I agree that there isn't much out there for St. Patrick's Day quilts. I came up with something this year. Some of what I see is not something I would do.

Kindred Quilts said...

Very cute Wendy!

Needled Mom said...

That looks so nice and I love the parsley story.

Darlene said...

It's adorable, Wendy!

The parsley story is cute. LOL

Ondrea said...

THat is beautiful even if it is parsley LOL.

Cheryl said...

Very festive!

Jenny Watson Blogs said...

It's amazing and the colors are matched well and I like the images of your cats too.

Luxury Villa Rentals

Anonymous said...

Really cute! Love your shamrock fabric!

Kim said...

That turned out great! Love the fabric too.

pom country said...

I wish you luck then parsley in the house!
Good Week end
sarah

Sharon said...

Very cute Wendy! I do love the ladybugs. They are cute on anything and everything!!

Sandra said...

Love your choice of fabric. Cute with the lady bugs. Very nice St. Patrick's Day design.

Unknown said...

“I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”
voyance gratuite par mail rapide