I finished my punchneedle "Wings of Loooove" (as hubby would put it) and made this wool heart shaped pillow to put it on, or as hubby would say (cutsey-wootsey pillow) The edges of the punchneedle are turned under and secured before stitching to a piece of black wool with the large pinked edge, don't know how else to describe the jagged edge. Then the wool is whip stitched to the heart. I used rusty wire for the hanger and added a rusty key and ribbon to finish it off. This will be displayed at my LQS with the valentine stuff.
Have you seen Nicole's little game of showing off your messy cutting table. I thought this would be a good time to jump right in and show what a mess I'm working with. I think to play along I'm to list 15 things on my table. Nicole will have a vote for the messiest table. Can I spy 15 things on this table? Hmmm.....not a problem.
- Open tin, holds my Micron Pigma pens
- mechanical pencil
- 2 zippers in plastic bag
- pattern for sewing case I'm working on
- post-it flags and post-it notes, hmmm that's 2 things or is it one???
- wool needlecase, how did that get there...must have fallen from the shelf up above
- rulers which I'm not using for the current project
- various magazine that have nothing to do with the project I'm working on
- Buggy Barn pattern, quilt is finished and quilted and ready for binding
- 2 piles of fabrics from older projects
- metal washer peeking out from under the basket
- Easier for mechanical pencil
- Batting in bag
- Scraps of fabrics and pieced back for sewing case I'm currently working on