Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Decorating

I'm so ready for fall....I've been doing a little decorating around the house. The cat ornament I made this week, wouldn't it be so fun to have a tree filled with these cats?....I better start making more....LOL. And the cute scarecrow guy was a gift from a friend when she came back from her trip down the Oregon coast recently....isn't he adorable and a prefect addition.
A couple of stitched bowl fillers and a punch needle pillow.
This is one corner of my kitchen, the witch towel I showed in the last post. My pumpkin tablerunner I made many years ago and the fall is coming pumpkin quilt on the wall.
The wooden blocks in the basket spell out BOO, I thought they looked good tossed in the basket.

Have you seen the Fall-O-Ween parade of projects, these Witch Hosts have out done themselves, the projects are really great. Lots of pumpkins, candy corn, acorns and oat leafs....and it's not over yet. Check it out.

Happy Fall.

19 comments:

Louise said...

Looks like we share our love of the fall season, Wendy. I have just started putting out touches of it. Thanks for sharing all of your lovely items.

Vivian said...

Thanks for sharing all your great fall decorations. Looks like a fun, quilty, artistic collection.

And thanks for reminding me about the designer blog hop. I'd forgotten about it, and it was a super source of cute pattterns and ideas in the past.
Happy Fall!

andsewon said...

Love your Fall decorating!
Nice quilts there and the shoe towel is cute!!!
Lola

Sharon said...

Oh I love your fall decorating pictures! I have just started getting things out and hung up, and will try to post a couple of pics on my blog. You are so right...the blog hop is inspiring with all the fall decor! Thanks for sharing some of yours!

Jen said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the wall hanging, very pretty! I am having so much fun following the Fall-O-Ween hop, those ladies are sure talented!

Quiltbenaco said...

bellissime le decorazioni autunnali!
Mi piace tanto il pannello....
Ciao
Domenica

Needled Mom said...

So cute!!! I still need to start my decorating. The kids always love seeing what is up when they come.

Darlene said...

Wonderful decorations, Wendy.

Anonymous said...

Very welcoming for Fall!

ale balanzario said...

Love all your fall decoratings, your mini quilt with the big pumking is great, love the colors on it.
Have a very nice Fall.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh what cute decorations! I really love everything. The fall is coming quilt is absolutely wonderful!

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Love love love the little spiderweb pillows! So very cute!

May Britt said...

Love your fall corner. This weekend we have had a real autumn storm. Rain, wind and the leaves are falling of the trees.

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the fall is coming quilt. can you share the pattern details?

Happy Fall!

Sue said...

I'm really in the mood for Halloween, too! I love your decorations, especially the wall quilt. Time seems to be just flying by this fall though, I really want time to slow down a bit so I can really savor October and the days up to Halloween!

Carole said...

Such lovely decorating! Thanks for sharing! cheers!

Kim said...

You are ready for fall! I especially love the Fall is Coming quilt.

Ginger Patches said...

Love your Fall decorating! Those little pillows are so cute and I love that quilt on your wall!

paulette said...

Your Fall decorating is fantastic!! I need to make some of those lovely little pillows!!
take care!
P