A couple of projects near completion. This little quilt still needs the border. It's a Hatched and Patched pattern called Simple Pleasures, I enlarged the blocks a bit. I tried stitching the 2" blocks and decided it wasn't for me, so mine are 3 1/2" I think.
I decided to use some Jo Morton fabrics in this quilt, all browns and pinks.
Another stitchery almost complete, I need to add the HST's around the outer edge. This is a Cinderberry Stitches pattern called Raspberry Cream. I added a little touch of green to the embroidery.
Both should be finished really soon, when I have time in between working at the shop, teaching and machine quilting for others, I don't have another class to do until Dec, so one less thing to do.