Thursday, April 5, 2007

Quilter's Obsession with Knitting


Here's a fun little tool that KCQuilter showed us a while back and I have just figured out how to use. It's a index card generator, kinda fun to play around with. My list of things to be done, but all I can think about is knitting my socks. I even have my eye on some more yarn to knit the next pair. I have my BOM this Sat and haven't even started on my block and all I can think about is knitting.


My 3rd pair since Feb, almost finished.

5 comments:

Greenmare said...

Oh my, your socks are beautiful! I never could get the hang of knitting, I'm jealous of your ability. In jr. high I took a class, we were supposed to knit squares, all I ever turned out were trapazoids. Then quilting came along......... and the rest is history!

Diana said...

The socks look cute--I love that color! They are just right for this weird spring weather.

Paula, the quilter said...

Ah. Another one absorbed in the sock knitting world. Welcome.

Rose Johnston said...

A pair of cold feet down here in Australia in need of those gorgeous socks!!!!......Happy Easter Wendy!!!

Darlene said...

Cute, cute socks! I cannot knit - just not something I'm able to do. Sigh!