Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wearing My Badge with a BIG Smile


A few days ago Linda nominated me for the "You Make Me Smile Award". I am so tickled she would think of me. I can't tell you how much you have inspired me and make me smile as well. Thanks so much Linda.

From the author of the award:
The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading his/her blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell and I am grateful every day for each person whom I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.

Apparently I can choose 10 bloggers to give this award to. Since there is too many of you to name I will leave it as anyone visiting my blog can consider them self a recipient of this award. You all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting me and I love reading all your comments.

10 comments:

Darlene said...

A well deserved award, my friend! You always make me smile.

Vanessa said...

I just found your blog yesterday and I LOVE it! You have such great taste and I love all your projects.

Keep makin 'em smile!

Cheryl said...

I am very new to your blog - but already a BIG fan! Congratulations on your award, and thanks for getting me so inspired about Fall with your wonderful projects!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for sharing the great pictures of your fall decoration. You do inspire me! Take care.

Karen said...

Congrats to you Wendy - you deserve this award. I always smile when I see an email from you.

Hugs - karen

Susan said...

What a great idea!

I love your pumpkin entry, too.

Alice I. said...

Kudos to you, Wendy!! Love all the pumpkins!! You've done a wonderful job on all of them, and the house looks great!!

Nicole & Phil said...

WOW...you have been busy with your quilting..I love all the pumpkin related patchwork! Thanks for sharing your photos!

Nan said...

Congratulations on your award - you certainly do deserve it!!
I love what the author of your award says. Blogging is such a wonderful world, and the friendship and inspiration I have found are priceless.

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Your blogs are great.I love them.Are you also searching for Nursing Writing Services? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.