Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I made this needlepunched "Jack Be Nimble" pillow last year. The pattern is from Country Stitches, I did the pumpkin face a little different than the pattern by filling in all with the black. I used all my favourite Halloween fabrics that I had saved for that special project. I didn't have much of this fabric, I wished that I had more.

I wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween. Don't forget to give lots of treats to the tricker treaters coming to your door.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Halloween to you too! And I love your pillow!

Pat said...

All of your pillows are wonderful. My favorite is the spider web with the spider. I usually hate spiders. It must be the day! Happy BOO! day to you. I hope you have a great day.

Pat

Darlene said...

Happy Halloween to you, too. You made the cutest pillows!

tami said...

Very cute pillows. You have a very happy Halloween too.

Thimbleanna said...

Love the pillow -- I'm always wondering what to do with my punch needle stuff!

Carole said...

Boo! Happy Halloween! Gosh, you make the cutest pillows. Do you have a reference? Thanks for sharing!

mar said...

very cute, love the spider web pillow.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

I love needlepunch and I love Halloween and well that just makes your pillow perfect in my eyes!!! :O)

Rhonda said...

I've thought about doing needlepunch. I just may try it after seeing how neat your looks.

Shelina said...

Happy Belated Halloween to you! You do such great work.

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

The Jack pillow is darling.lq