Friday, December 7, 2012

Wish Quilt


A quick post of my Wish Quilt progress. Santa is ready with his bag full of toys.  I'm not ready, I still have a few gifts to finish up. The tablerunner for my SIL is done, need to get a picture soon. I've also finished the free Kim Diehl snowman wallhanging, the pattern is here and the templates here. Gotta take a picture of that one too.

I've started on the next block, look at the quilts in the basket and on the chair. She is busy putting the last stitches on the stocking.  This is a free pattern, hop over to Red Brolly and check it out. She has other free patterns. I love them all.

Two stockings are completed for the kids at the Transition House.  Our group donated about 30 of these last year, I hope the stockings will put a smile on a childs face this Christmas.

Happy Stitching.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

love those blocks Wendy,what a lovely thing to do with the stockings.xx

Anne said...

Wonderful Red Brolly quilt!! You are coming along nicely on it. I am starting next year! Love your little stockings! :)

Darlene said...

Love this new block, Wendy. The stockings are adorable.

Lesley said...

Wendy, your stitcheries are just so wonderful! Thanks for sharing the sources. The little stockings are sweet!

Ondrea said...

You are humming along nicely with the Wish Quilt. I am also doing the other little Red Brolly stitcheries at the moment but need to piece more of the Wish Quilt this weekend. Love the Christmas stockings too.

Lori said...

The stitcheries are stupendous Wendy!! Amazing!!

Fun stockings I'm sure someone will love.