Monday, September 6, 2010

A Little Stitching

Not much going on this week, I finished this little stitchery and tea stained it. I think it might become something to hang on the wall with a twig as the hanger, haven't decided yet. Today, I was at the fabric store buying interfacing (it was on sale for half price). I needed it for backing my stitcheries and found this cute fabric with pumpkins and black cats on it, of course I couldn't resist bringing home some of the pumpkin fabric as well.

Happy Stitching, thanks for dropping by.

16 comments:

Carol said...

It's very cute. I like how the crow helps spell the name crow. The tea staining gives it just the right touch.

Kimberly said...

Oh, I just love this! It reminds me of Buttermilk Basin projects. I am working on a series of calendar stitcheries from them.
Have a great rest of Labor Day!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love it Wendy!

Darlene said...

It's fabulous, Wendy. Love the pumpkin fabric.

paulette said...

Love your crow and the tea staining turned out perfect!! Well done!
Paulette

Carol said...

Love it Wendy...your tea staining is wonderful! Love the pumpkin fabric!

Karen said...

You have something ready for fall. I like the twig idea for hanging your little piece. I have been doing lots of stitchery type projects too.

Karen said...

so cute! Love decorating for fall...a stitchery like this is just perfect.
Karen

Lori said...

What a cute stitchery!! I love the tea dye.
Such cute pumpkin fabric:)

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite things to do is age quilts and tea staining...I tease I'm just shy running things behind the car for that really aged looked. Enjoy your week Wendy!

Needled Mom said...

Very nice. It is perfect for the season.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love crows - that stitchery is so darling - and the punkin fabric is great.

Sue-Anne said...

Love the stitchery and I love love love crows!

John'aLee said...

Oh what sweet stitching!

julieQ said...

What a cute idea! I love your stitchery!!

Shakerwood said...

Cute, cute stitchery. And the fabric is really cute, too.! They go well together.