Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ruby's Garden

Two more blocks all stitched up, blocks 5 and 6 of Ruby's Garden by Waltzing With Bears are finished. These are fun to make and stitch up pretty quick. I'm half done on the Block 1 I didn't like, if you are following along you'll remember I didn't like the first block and I'm redoing it.
Lula was watching me from across the room sewing on my binding, she decided to join me and sit right on the spot I was about to stitch.Cats and quilts just seam to go together, I didn't have the heart to move her.

15 comments:

Darlene said...

Love, love, love your blocks, Wendy!

Look at sweet Lula - she looks very comfy.

Unknown said...

What beautiful blocks, Wendy! And yes, don't cats just love to be around when you are quilting? She is beautiful!

Kim Brackett said...

Those are such sweet blocks. What is it about cats? All of mine do the same thing. You'd think I sewed catnip between the layers.

katrien said...

What a lovely blocks.

Libby said...

*ahhh* That is an expression of pure nirvana.

Needled Mom said...

Your blocks are wonderful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at kitty...oh so sweet and your blocks beauties!!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Cute blocks - cute kitty!

Carol said...

Pretty, pretty blocks! And to think that Lula used to hide...she is soooooooooo sweet!

Lori said...

Such pretty blocks!! Lula is so cute.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abby and Stephanie said...

Giggling at the comment just before mine about breeding! Some things just don't translate well.

Anywho...pretty basket blocks. Wondering if the quilt Lula is snoozing on belongs to her?

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shakerwood said...

Yes, they do. In fact, I found cat hair this morning on a quilt that I am in the middle of quilting. Wonder how that got there?! LOL